How to Clean a Water Dispenser
If you would like to make your water dispenser last for a long time, it is important for you to concern about the cleanliness so you are able to give the best beverages not only for you but also for others. In cleaning this unit, you need to be careful so you will not make any mistake in the process. When talking about the cleaning process, it is important for you to check this article out that gives the best explanation for you.
1. First of all, you need to unplug the cooler. And then, it is important for you to remove the empty bottle so you can do the next process for your needs.
2. You need to drain all the water you have in the reservoir. To do this process, you need to the faucet of cold-water. Also, you need to fill the reservoir with the use of tap water. To fill it, you will need 1 gallon so you can do the process well.
3. For the next step, it is important for you to mix 1 tsp. of bleach in 1 cup of tap water. This kind of mixture can be said as the right help to clean your water dispenser in a good way.
4. Also, you are advised to add the mixture above to the reservoir that has already filled with water.
5. And then, it is important for you to scrub the reservoir with the use of small brush. In this case, you need to let it stand for 5 minutes so you can do the process rightly for your needs. Also, you have to drain the water through the use of the cold water faucet and you can do this process once more to get maximum results. To make the reservoir dry, you need to consider the use of clean cloth that is really functional for you.
6. For the next step, you must give the water for the reservoir once more. And then, you need to drain the reservoir with the use of cold-water faucet. In fact, doing this process will help you to rinse off any residue of bleach.
7. After the process is completed, it is your time to put your new bottle on the dispenser. Then, you need to plug it and you can enjoy your clean and fresh water from the dispenser you have. In this case, the consumption of clean water will help you to keep your health.