How to Clean a Water Dispenser on a Refrigerator Door
If you have water dispenser, it is better for you to keep the cleanliness so you can provide the best thing for your family especially in giving beverages. The cleaning process can be done easier and quickly so you can take the benefits from it since you can provide your family with good protection. Having clean dispenser can be said as good investment since you can avoid illness from your family.
If you would like to clean it in a good way, you have to get the right review that will help you to do the right thing for your needs. If you need the right information about the process of cleaning, it is better to learn from this article out.
1. You need to turn off the valve that usually gives water from the dispenser. In this case, you need to turn off the clockwise so you can do the process of cleaning in a good way. Then, you are advised to loose the affixed of screw to the tubing of copper.
2. It is important for pouring 3 cups of white vinegar into the tube. In this case, you must hold the tube upright. After some minutes, you need to fasten the tube to the back of refrigerator or wall with the use of tape so you can continue to the next step that is important to know.
3. To clean the dispenser, you also need to empty the holder of ice cube so you can adjust the level of ice cube marker. If you do this process, you can make the system run well and clean the maker in a good way.
4. Then, you have to press the button that is functioned to pour the water. In this case, you need to hold the button until the system of vinegar can run well. In fact, doing this process will help you in cleaning the internal fixtures and tubing so your dispenser will do the functions very well.
5. You need to dip the nipple of the brush in vinegar so you can clean the cooper tubing and spout area in an effective way. To clean them, you can consider the use of toothbrush to scrub the reservoir and drainage plate on the dispenser.
6. After the process of cleaning is done, it is important for you to return the parts at their place so you can use the dispenser again and the process is ended successfully.